Do you find yourself eating sleeping and drinking the desire to wash and clean houses? If so, we want YOU to contact us. Working with the best equipment, with a take-charge and good attitude, you’ll be able to be the lead person running our trailer rig.
The qualifying candidate must be possess and be able to do the following
- Minimum 2 years minimum working and/or supervising in pressure washing and/or softwashing industry
- Supervisory position requires time management skills and ability to supervise and run a trailer and crew efficiently.
- Ability to provide accurate and EXPERIENCED skills and knowledge on softwash & pressure washer techniques on different types of exterior surfaces (building exteriors, roofs (2 stories max), driveways and sidewalks, screen patio enclosures, pool patios etc…)
- Skilled and experienced with pressure wash equipment w/ 8gm, using tips and jrod as well as softwash with 12v
- Experience working with strong chemicals and know ratios for house wash, surface cleaning (pre and post wash)
- Willingness to use safety equipment and follow and enforce safety protocols
- Mechanically inclined
- Maintain trailer/keep equipment and truck clean
- Ability to provide good communication with customers
- Ability and experience hauling a trailer
- must have own transportation to work
- Must present professional appearance
- Must have clean driving record
- MUST be reliable and on time
- No drugs or felony charges, non-smoker, clean cut. NO drama
Will work with Honda 8gpm cold water pressure washer
Two 12 volt manifold sofwash systems. Complete list of the main equipment on our trailer rig
Accepting apps now.
Please fill out our pressure wash – softwash employment form.